Dear Actionmarguerite St. Boniface Residents and Families,
As you know, we are experiencing an outbreak on 3DE. Today we are letting you know that an additional presumed outbreak has been announced on 4DE.
The following measures now apply to 3DE and 4DE ONLY:
- Visits from general visitors are on hold for units 3DE and 4DE.
- Essential visitors are welcome to visit at their own risk and will be provided with protective equipment. Visits will need to take place in the resident’s room.
- Increased monitoring of all residents for symptoms is taking place.
- Cleaning of high touch surfaces, common areas and residents’ rooms has been enhanced.
- Movement of residents is limited to their unit, as much as possible.
- Group activities and communal dining will continue on the unit for residents who are asymptomatic.
- One-to-one activities and one-to-one spiritual care will be offered to residents who are symptomatic.
- Short stay absences and social leaves are on hold except for medical appointments.
- Hairdressing services are cancelled until further notice.
We would like to take this opportunity to share these reminders regarding the importance of adhering to infection prevention and control measures. Please:
- Self-monitor for signs and symptoms of illness and stay home if you are ill;
- Use the personal protective equipment provided when you visit; and
- Sanitize your hands thoroughly and often.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns.
Thank you for your collaboration..
The Actionmarguerite Team