Actionmarguerite Saint-Vital is experiencing a confirmed parainfluenza 3 outbreak. Please be advised of the following restrictions in place for all of Actionmarguerite Saint-Vital:
- All in-room and pod visits for essential and general visitors are suspended until further notice. While we hope to lift these visit restrictions on November 29th, this will depend on how the outbreak progresses. We will issue another email once visiting restrictions can be eased.
Please contact our recreation team at (204) 254-9357 or email@example.com should you wish to arrange a virtual visit with your loved one. Exceptions to visit restrictions will be made in end-of-life situations.
We have put in place the following measures:
- Increased monitoring of all residents for symptoms is taking place.
- Precautions are in place to enforce distancing (i.e., changes to dining and cancellation of resident group programming).
- Movement of residents is limited to their unit, as much as possible.
- Cleaning of high touch surfaces, common areas and residents’ rooms has been enhanced.
- Religious services will move from in-person to virtual services.
- Entertainment will move from in-person events to virtual events.
- Short stay absences and social leaves are suspended with exceptions for medical appointments.
- Hairdressing services are cancelled until further notice.
We thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns.
Micheline St-Hilaire, Chief Executive Officer