Effective May 10, 2021
As of May 10, 2021, visiting hours for essential visitors are being extended from 11 am – 7 pm, seven days a week. We continue to limit these visits to one essential visitor per day. All visitors must continue to sign in and out when visiting.
Outdoor and shelter visits continue to be a visitation option. They are available from 11 am – 7 pm, seven days a week. Two visitors are permitted per outdoor visit. Only one visitor is permitted in the visitation shelters.
To schedule a visit of any kind, please contact us by phone or email:
- Actionmarguerite St. Boniface, 185 Despins: (204) 235-4605 or email@example.com
- Actionmarguerite St. Vital, 450 River: (204) 254-9357 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Actionmarguerite St. Joseph, 1149 Leila: (204) 914-1952 or email@example.com
Note that all visitors must continue to adhere to all public health measures, which are:
- Screening on entry,
- Wearing medical masks and eye protection provided by Actionmarguerite,
- Hand hygiene,
- social distancing,
- Visiting in your loved one’s room only, and
- No eating or drinking.
Please do not hesitate to share your questions and concerns via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Actionmarguerite Team