Dear residents and families,
We write to you today with an update and some good news for loved ones at Actionmarguerite St. Joseph.
- There are no new cases since our last update.
- Three (3) residents in total tested positive for COVID-19, all on unit 4AB.
- All three residents have recovered, and we await approval to declare the outbreak over.
- Essential and general visitors are encouraged to visit 4AB at their own risk.
Actionmarguerite St. Joseph
- The outbreak on Unit 2 has now been resolved.
- General visits will resume for all residents living at Actionmarguerite St. Joseph, effective immediately.
- No outbreak.
Please remember to:
- Wear the personal protective equipment provided to you at all times,
- Wash your hands frequently to limit the spread of germs,
- Wear a mask before entering our facilities. Our screeners will provide you with a new medical mask before your visit.
As always, if you have any questions or concerns, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Micheline St-Hilaire, CEO and the entire Actionmarguerite team