Dear Residents and Families,
Today we are happy to provide the following update regarding the status of the current outbreaks at Actionmarguerite St. Boniface and Actionmarguerite St. Joseph:
Actionmarguerite St. Boniface
- There have been no new cases since our last update, leaving the total of residents who tested positive for COVID-19 on 4AB at three (3).
- The three residents are deemed recovered, and we hope to be able to declare the outbreak over in the very near future.
- Both essential and general visitors are welcome to visit on 4AB at their own risk.
Actionmarguerite St. Joseph
- There have been no new cases since our last update, leaving the total of residents who tested positive for COVID-19 on Unit 2 at three (3).
- Two residents have been deemed recovered; the third resident is expected to be deemed recovered in the coming days.
- General visits continue to be suspended until further notice for residents living on Unit 2. We hope to lift this suspension when all residents are deemed recovered and the outbreak can be declared over.
- Designated family caregivers (essential visitors) are welcome to visit Unit 2 at their own risk.
Actionmarguerite St. Vital
- No outbreak
- Please wear the personal protective equipment provided at all times,
- Please wash your hands frequently to limit the spread of viruses,
- Please wear a mask prior to entering our sites. Our greeters will then provide you with a new medical-grade mask in order to proceed with your visit.
We appreciate deeply the residents, families and staff for their support during these outbreaks. The virus that causes COVID-19 continues to circulate in our community; we are confident that together, we will face the challenges that come our way as autumn approaches.
As always, if you have any questions or concerns, please email email@example.com.
With warm regards,
Micheline St-Hilaire, Chief Executive Officer and the entire Actionmarguerite Team