Contribute your time
Do you have a special talent or extra time that you would like to share with us? The invaluable contribution of many volunteers helps us to provide excellent long-term care and exceptional health services. If you share our values of generosity, human kindness and solidarity, we invite you to offer a little of your time and talents as a volunteer.
What are the benefits of volunteering?
- Experience personal growth in a caring environment
- Enrich the lives of others by contributing to patient care
- Explore a potential career in a health care setting
- Use your unique skills and learn new ones
- Meet, work and interact with people from different walks of life and make new friends
- Volunteer work is highly valued by employers and a good addition to your résumé
- Support your community and gain a unique sense of fulfillment
Volunteer opportunities are available at our personal care facilities, our supportive housing complexes and our Day Centre.
Join the action!
We are looking for volunteers to:
- Organize and lead workshops for residents
- Help residents get around the facility (hairdresser, dentist, physiotherapy)
- Feed residents (training provided)
- Take part in organizing recreational activities (e.g., karaoke, bingo, outings, shopping)
- Visit with the residents individually
- Help with administrative duties (data entry, photocopies, filing, etc.)
- Provide support with spiritual services
Apply at: email@example.com
Volunteer Services is looking for faithful, dedicated volunteers to help feed residents in need of help.
We are looking for volunteers every day of the week and during weekends. Please contact the volunteer coordinator at each of our sites or email firstname.lastname@example.org