Actionmarguerite is a community-based, non-profit corporation dedicated to serve the elderly and the individuals with complex care needs by delivering care and programs in the Winnipeg area. It is owned by the Catholic Health Corporation of Manitoba and receives the majority of its funding through the Winnipeg Regional Health Authority.
Actionmarguerite is the union of Taché Center, Foyer Valade and St. Joseph’s Residence. In combining their strengths under one name and a new structure, Actionmarguerite facilities provide a number of programs and services, namely:
- Personal care
- Care for adults with complex and chronic care needs
- Specialized care for persons suffering from dementia and related behaviours
- Spiritual care and recreation services
- Day Centre
- Supportive housing
- Rehabilitation services and social work
- Food and housekeeping services and resident financial services.