We are pleased to inform residents and families that we will be restarting our general visitation program using the safe, all-season shelters. As of January 13, 2021, you can schedule a visit to one of these temporary shelters between 1:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m., every day of the week, including weekends.
Public Health has indicated that general visits may now resume with the following strict guidelines.
- A maximum of ONE (1) general visitor may be permitted to visit at a time.
- Visits by general visitors MUST occur in the all-season visitation shelter. General visitors are not permitted in the resident’s room.
- Visits must be pre-arranged and occur by appointment.
- Visitors must be screened before entry and shall sign in and out. Visitors with symptoms or exposure will not be admitted.
- Both the visitor and the resident they are visiting MUST wear facility provided procedure masks for the duration of the visit.
- Physical distancing (6 feet/2 metres) must be maintained at all times, with no physical contact or touching permitted.
- Hand hygiene and all other Infection Prevention and Control protocols must be followed.
- Visits will last approximately 30 minutes. We ask that you DO NOT visit if you are not feeling well.
Visitors are asked to arrive on time and go directly to the Visitation Shelter door. An employee will be there to welcome you and allow you to settle in. The resident will then be accompanied to the location. The spaces in the all-season shelters will be cleaned and disinfected between each visit.
We continue to encourage families to call, arrange virtual tours and window displays (depending on conditions).
To schedule a visit of any kind, please contact us by phone or email:
- Actionmarguerite St. Boniface, 185 Despins : (204) 235-4605 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Actionmarguerite St. Vital, 450 River Road: (204) 254-9357 or email@example.com
- Actionmarguerite St. Joseph, 1149 Leila Ave: (204) 914-1952 or firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions, you can contact Daniel St. Vincent, Manager of Resident Experience at (204) 233-3692 ext. 521 or by email at email@example.com .
Charles Gagné, CEO and the
Actionmarguerite Management Team