Effective tomorrow, scheduled outdoor and indoor visits will be suspended at all three of our personal care homes. The three PCHs are:
- Actionmarguerite Saint-Boniface, 185 Despins,
- Actionmarguerite Saint-Vital, 450 River Road,
- Actionmarguerite St. Joseph, 1149 Leila.
Manitoba’s Pandemic Response System – Level Orange (Restricted) recommends that personal care homes suspend scheduled outdoor and indoor visits.
In the next week, each of our personal care homes will receive COVisitation Shelters per the Manitoba Government’s announcement. At each home, these shelters are adjacent to the area that was designated for scheduled indoor visits. The installation and setup of the shelters may take a few weeks.
- Essential Care Giver visits continue. Only one Essential Care Giver visit per resident per day is permitted.
- Window visits may still be possible on a case by case basis.
- Virtual visits may be an option.
Please contact the recreation staff or social worker where your loved one resides for more information. As always, please feel free to email me at email@example.com with any comments or concerns.
Charles Gagné, CEO