The Administrative Assistant’s role is to coordinate and support the administrative functions related to Reception, Finance and Human Resources (“HR”) for Actionmarguerite Saint Vital. The Administrative Assistant will also be the first point of contact at Reception for visitors, staff and family members, addressing questions and queries or appropriately re-directing staff to other team members.
Service and Assignment: Finance
Starting Date: May 29, 2021
Shift and Hours of Work: 1.0 FTE – full-time – term – days, currently 08:30 – 16:45
Pay Scale: As per established salary scale
Specifications: Term ending June 30, 2022 or subject to 2 weeks’ notice, with possible extension. Assignment and hours of work are subject to change at any time as per operational requirements.
Closing Date: March 30, 2021
- Ability to communicate (verbal and written) in both official languages (French and English) is required;
- Business Administration certificate and/or an equivalent combination of formal education and related experience, preferably in a health care environment;
- Minimum 2 years practical experience in a support role;
- Demonstrates good interpersonal skills (with the residents, families, staff and public);
- Experience directly related to human resources functions is an asset;
- Demonstrated proficiency working with MS Office ad in a computerized environment with Dynamics Great Plains and Human Resources Information Systems (knowledge of Quadrant Workforce is an asset);
- Exceptional organizational skills and ability to understand detailed information;
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment and respond with initiative;
- Ability to prioritize workload.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain a satisfactory employment record, including attendance; and
- Current Criminal Record Check for the Vulnerable sector and Adult Abuse Registry Check deemed satisfactory by the Employer.