The following is an update since our last communication:
- All Essential Care Giver visits and Shelter Visits have been suspended until further notice. This applies to the entire Actionmarguerite St. Boniface, 185 Despins facility. Only at end of life will exceptions be made.
- We currently have two new cases on 3DE since yesterday. The total is number of residents in the COVID AREA 19 is now up to six (6). Five (5) are from 3DE and one (1) from 2DE. We are testing all the residents on 3DE. We are also testing residents on 2DE. Families should expect to receive a call today from our social workers.
- We were informed this morning that the vaccination clinic at St. Boniface, scheduled for Thursday, February 18 2021 has been postponed. This is due to a vaccine supply delivery. This has NOTHING to do with the current outbreak.
- We were informed that the vaccination clinic at St. Vital is still scheduled for February 19th
- The vaccination clinic at St. Joseph is proceeding as planned today (February 16, 2021).
More information will be provided as it becomes available.
If you have any other questions or concerns, please email email@example.com.
February 16, 2020