The Spiritual Care Provider, a member of the interdisciplinary team, is responsible of offering spiritual and religious accompaniment adapted to the needs of our residents. The Spiritual Care Provider is also responsible of promoting the values of our founders, the Nuns, as well as contribute to quality long-term care, in accordance with Manitoba Health Standards.
Service and Assignment: Spiritual Care
Starting Date: May 13, 2018
Shift and Hours of Work: 1.0 FTE – full-time – days, currently 08:30 – 16:45
Pay Scale: As per established salary scale
Specifications: Assignment and hours of work are subject to change at any time as per operational requirements.
- University Degree in a related discipline;
- Clinical Pastoral Education (C.P.E.) or equivalent;
- Graduate of a program in theological or pastoral studies or equivalent is preferred or a combination of relevant education and / or work experience;
- Ability communicate in both official languages (English and French) is required;
- Related previous experience in leadership and mission effectiveness;
- Ability to demonstrate satisfactory employment record, including attendance; and
- Current Criminal Record Check for the Vulnerable Sector and Adult Abuse Registry Check deemed satisfactory by the Employer.