The Physiotherapist is responsible to provide Physiotherapy assessments, treatments, programs and other related functions. The incumbent will provide services to all Actionmarguerite sites and applicable service contracts. The Physiotherapist demonstrates a commitment to the vision, mission and values of Actionmarguerite.
Service and Assignment: Care and Services
Starting Date: May 10, 2020 or sooner
Shift and Hours of Work: 1.00 FTE – full-time – days, currently 08:00 – 16:15
Pay Scale: As per MAHCP Collective Agreement
Specifications: This position provides services to our multiple sites. Travel between sites may be required. Assignment and hours of work are subject to change at any time as per operational requirements.
Closing Date: March 17, 2020
Education and Experience:
- Current active registration and licensure with the College of Physiotherapist of Manitoba;
- Membership in the Canadian Physiotherapy Association recommended;
- Experience in extended care Rehabilitation; and
- Supervisory experience preferred.
- Abilities and Skills:
- Ability to communicate in both official languages (French and English) is required (English only for AMSJ);
- A good understanding and ability to work closely with Rehabilitation Services personnel as well as other personnel;
- Meets physical and mental health requirements of the position;
- Ability to organize and prioritize workload;
- Ability to recognize and pursue self-development opportunities;
- Effective verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to respond to a variety of simultaneous demands;
- Ability to operate information technology equipment as required, e.g. fax, photocopier, computerized charting, etc;
- Ability to work as a team member;
- Demonstrated ability to maintain a satisfactory employment record, including attendance; and
- Current Criminal Record Check for the Vulnerable Sector and Adult Abuse Registry Check deemed satisfactory by the Employer.
- Workplace Health and Safety and safe work practices; and
- W.H.M.I.S. program.