The Physiotherapist is responsible to provide Physiotherapy assessments, treatments, programs and other related functions. The incumbent will provide services to all Actionmarguerite sites and applicable service contracts. The Physiotherapist demonstrates a commitment to the vision, mission and values of Actionmarguerite.
Service and Assignment: Care and Services
Starting Date: January 5, 2020
Shift and Hours of Work: 0.60 FTE – part-time – days, currently 08:00 – 16:15
Pay Scale: As per MAHCP Collective Agreement
Specifications: This position provides services to our multiple sites; travel between sites may be required. Assignment and hours of work are subject to change at any time as per operational requirements.
Closing Date: December 24, 2019
Education and Experience:
- Current active registration and licensure with the College of Physiotherapist of Manitoba;
- Membership in the Canadian Physiotherapy Association recommended;
- Experience in extended care Rehabilitation; and
- Supervisory experience preferred.
Abilities and Skills:
- Ability to communicate in both official languages (French and English) is required (English only for AMSJ);
- A good understanding and ability to work closely with Rehabilitation Services personnel as well as other personnel;
- Meets physical and mental health requirements of the position;
- Ability to organize and prioritize workload;
- Ability to recognize and pursue self-development opportunities;
- Effective verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to respond to a variety of simultaneous demands;
- Ability to operate information technology equipment as required, e.g. fax, photocopier, computerized charting, etc;
- Ability to work as a team member;
- Demonstrated ability to maintain a satisfactory employment record, including attendance; and
- Current Criminal Record Check for the Vulnerable Sector and Adult Abuse Registry Check deemed satisfactory by the Employer.
- Workplace Health and Safety and safe work practices; and
- W.H.M.I.S. program.