Actionmarguerite is a symbol of excellence in service and compassion. In partnership with the Winnipeg Regional Health Authority, we offer long term care services to the elderly and persons suffering from dementia and complex behaviours, in addition to a dedicated unit for adults with acquired brain injury. In the community we offer services and programs in supportive housing and to more than 150 clients in an adult day program. Our 900 employees, pursuing the Nuns’ mission of respect and excellence, are engaged in serving our clients today and into the future.
Actionmarguerite Saint-Vital, a 154 bed home for francophone seniors, is seeking applicants with a desire to provide hairdressing services to the elderly.
Hours of Work: Part-time
Starting Date: As soon as possible
- Valid authorized permit to practice as per the Hairstylist Apprenticeship and Certificate Act of Manitoba.
- Experience working with elderly required.
- Good physical ability to transport and maneuver wheelchairs.
- Effective communication skills, oral and written, in the French and English languages.
- Current Criminal Record Check for the Vulnerable sector and Adult Abuse Registry Check deemed satisfactory by the Employer.
We thank all who apply, however only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.