Actionmarguerite is a major long term care provider to the frail elderly and persons with chronic and complex medical needs in areas of dementia, acquired brain injury and degenerative diseases. Actionmarguerite is mandated by the Province of Manitoba to offer services to the francophone community. Its St. Boniface site, (formerly known as Taché Center) is seeking potential family physician candidates to fulfill the requirements of Attending Physician.
Service and Assignment: Care and Service.
Closing Date: November 30, 2020
Interested individuals are requested to send an expression of interest or curriculum vitae to Charles Gagné, CEO at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Responsible for ensuring medical services to 40 residents living on the 3DE Unit at 185 Despins Street.
- As the attending physician, you work closely with the residents, families and interdisciplinary team for the delivery of primary medical care to a geriatric population in assessing, planning and managing all medical needs.
- You are also a member of an on-call service with a team of 15 physicians. Remuneration includes an administrative and on-call stipend as well as fee for service billing.
- Member in good standing of the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Manitoba.
- Member in good standing with the Winnipeg Regional Health Authority (including privileges with the Long Term Care Program).
- Knowledge of French and English languages.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Commitment to the excellence in care to the elderly.
- Committed to the missions and values of Actionmarguerite.