The Administrative Assistant is responsible for supporting the Organization with the planning, development and implementation of corporate activities and for internal and external communications for Actionmarguerite and it’s Foundations.
Service and Assignment: Administration
Starting Date: September 3, 2019
Shift and Hours of Work: 0.80 FTE – part-time – term – days, currently 08:15 – 16:30
Pay Scale: As per established salary scale
Specifications: Term ending June 30, 2020 or subject to 2 weeks’ notice, with possible extension. Assignment and hours of work are subject to change at any time as per operational requirements.
Closing Date: July 30, 2019
- University studies, Bachelor’s degree and / or training in communications, multi media or other related discipline;
- A combination of training and relevant experience will be taken into account;
- Minimum of five years of relevant work experience in a similar position;
- Very good knowledge of software and commonly used technology;
- Practical knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite;
- Exceptional spelling and grammar in both French and English written languages;
- Courteous, ease of communication in French and English languages;
- Attention to detail and quality of work;
- Good time management and ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously to meet deadlines;
- Autonomous, dynamic, professional and responsible;
- Demonstrated ability to maintain a satisfactory employment record, including attendance; and
- Current Criminal Record Check for the Vulnerable sector and Adult Abuse Registry Check deemed satisfactory by the Employer.